Seller Protection Policy
EGGREE’s Seller Protection Policy offers more peace of mind to eligible sellers. When you are an eligible seller, EGGREE will help you in resolving cases, investigating chargeback, and other issues that your store faces. This policy explains the steps you need to take to become an eligible seller and the types of items and transactions that are covered in this policy.
- Seller Eligibility Requirements
- Order Eligibility Requirements
- Items and Transactions Not Eligible
- Seller Protection Benefits
Seller Eligibility Requirements
Eligible sellers are automatically enrolled in Seller Protection — there is no application process. Here’s what you need to do to make sure your shop is covered:
- Keep your shop in good standing (that means you’re not violating any of EGGREE policies).
- Enroll in payment platform which EGGREE supports
- Fill out all of your Shop Policies (it’s especially important to have policies for returns, exchanges, and custom orders). Your Shop Policies have to comply with EGGREE policies, as well as your local laws.
- Use accurate photographs and descriptions when you list items.
- Include reasonable and accurate processing times or dispatch-by dates.
- Cooperate with investigations conducted by EGGREE. Promptly provide any information requested by EGGREE, and cancel and refund any transactions deemed invalid or unauthorised.
Order Eligibility Requirements
Follow these steps to ensure that your orders are covered by EGGREE Seller Protection Policy:
- Dispatch the order as per the listed processing time or dispatch-by date or according to what was agreed through EGGREE
- Dispatch the order only to the address mentioned in the EGGREE account. If the buyer sends you another address in the messenger, it can be a scam or fraud, so be mindful. You can cancel and refund the order and ask the buyer to buy the product with the correct delivery address.
- Mark orders as dispatched after you send them for delivery.
- Provide authentic proof of delivery like tracking ID number, which mentions the route and progress of the delivery.
Items and Transactions Not Eligible
While most items and transactions qualify for Seller Protection, there are a few exceptions:
- Subscriptions or other transactions in which the buyer submits a single payment for recurring deliveries (like item-of-the-month clubs).
- Transactions processed outside of Payments, for example, through standalone PayPal or a personal check.
- Any order or transaction that is fulfilled by the seller despite notice from EGGREE that the order or transaction in question is invalid, fraudulent, or under investigation.
Seller Protection Benefit
If your store and the order, in particular, qualifies as an eligible one for Seller Protection, then EGGREE will assist you in resolving non-delivery, not-as-described, and chargebacks cases. We may ask for more information in order to provide you the best help. For non-delivery, not-as-described, and chargeback cases, you have to reply to inquiries within 3 calendar days or as per the time frame given by EGGREE. If you are unable to provide us the required information, we may not be able to help you in any way in the dispute. Please remember that we can’t guarantee a solution to the dispute in your favor.